Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compare last years fantasy football total to this years

• 19-05-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a way to check what my last years fantasy football score? I've checked on the site, app and googled how to ( and searched boards) and no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Click gameweek history and at the bottom you will see your totals for all years played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Click on Gameweek history it should be on the bottom of the page then I think .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Bring up your team.

Over on right hand side, under little graphic of your kit is "Points/Rankings"

At bottom of this panel is "View Gameweek History" - click on this

Scroll down to bottom of this screen and you can check previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

Ah I see it now, thanks folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

The OP has an air of last minute cramming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

The OP has an air of last minute cramming.

Ha, fact!!

Advertisement