Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do itunes accounts expire ?

• 19-05-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

Feeling a bit silly here, but do itunes account genuinely expire ?

It's the second time (within a shot time) that I'm receiving an email telling me that my itunes account is going to expire and that I need to renew information, and follow the link.

I deleted the first email straight away, thinking of phishing attempt, but now that it's the second email I'm not sure anymore...

I tried to purchase something in the meantime, and had problems signing in !

Have not clicked on that link, and was thinking of signing in to itunes with new email ?

Thanks for any help

attaching screenshot of email
    edit : sorry it's in French, It's a French itunes account

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

no it will not expire. thats a phishing email.

contact itunes support

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Thank you it's great to have confirmation, had tried googling issue but things weren't quite clear.

Have an option to report phishing scams with yahoo so that's what I usually do.

Advertisement