Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google AdSense Invalid format

• 19-05-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hello

Anyone know anything about the adsense? All was working fine, getting my money.

But they changed there setup and I have too add my bank account again.

But everytime i put my account numbers in I get this message Invalid format, altho its the right numbers.

there a space for a IBAN and a BIC.

I just put my account number and sort code in and tryed it the other way about still saying the same.

Anyone know why? as I cant contact the adsense team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭pjwhite99

pjwhite99 wrote: »
    Hello

Anyone know anything about the adsense? All was working fine, getting my money.

But they changed there setup and I have too add my bank account again.

But everytime i put my account numbers in I get this message Invalid format, altho its the right numbers.

there a space for a IBAN and a BIC.

I just put my account number and sort code in and tryed it the other way about still saying the same.

Anyone know why? as I cant contact the adsense team

Is there on1 that knows anything about AdSense that can help??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

You need to get your IBAN and BIC number from your bank. Both of these you can get from your own bank.

With some banks I think this number is displayed at the top of your bank statement or is available to you through online banking.

The BIC (Bank Identifier Code/Swift address) will be unique to your bank. E.g. AIB is AIBKIE2D.

The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is unique to your account and is usually a combination of your account number and sort code. E.g. AT611904300234573201

More info here: www.aib.ie/servlet/Satellite?cid=1141324680684%26pagename=IBHelpInfo%2Fib_main%26section=S005%26c=IBContent_C

Make sure you get the numbers right before you top-up someone else's account.

Advertisement