Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 weeks

• 19-05-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

So, for somebody who's done minimal work up until now, can anyone give me ANY advice at all on what do? Should I just focus on the main topics in each subject and hope for the best? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Start with the main topics in each subject and get out the exam papers! go topic by topic , example for biology do all enzyme questions then do all ecology questions and so on , make sure you balance your subjects,give them all equal time and definitely , don't panic! don't think of how little you have done think of it as every time you study how much that is going to help towards doing better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Write out a checklist of all the topics you have to do and then try to tick as many topics off as you can in one day. I find this really helps me stay on track and even trying to tick off all the boxes is just a little bit of motivation for me. Obviously it's best to start with the biggest topics in each topic and then gradually move down the priority list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

past papers. nuf said.

Advertisement