Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get pregnant on the Implanon??

Options
  • 19-05-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Have it a year and have bleeding heavy alot, at the start hardly got any periods but in last 6 months could have between 2-3 a month, lasting 8 days each, all really heavy! Had sex week ago yest with my bf and then Wed evening starting spotting light brown and went then fri morning... ive been feeling weird and have little cramps in the lower part of my stomach, like under, and have been eating cereal in the evenings, its like im starving an hour after dinner. Also the thought of vodka or drink nearly makes me gag :( we have an 15month old boy and I got the bar but not sure now...any thoughts greatly appreciated :)

Advertisement