Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Network for Spain

Options
  • 19-05-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

So I'm going to Magaluf for the summer :) What would be the best network that i could join in terms of reception, The Three package suits me perfect but what is its reception like abroad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

benji2012 wrote: »
    So I'm going to Magaluf for the summer :) What would be the best network that i could join in terms of reception, The Three package suits me perfect but what is its reception like abroad?

H3 dont have a network in spain, you would be roaming on another network.

How long are you going to be there and how much calls and data are you looking for?

Do you need to keep your current number or are you ok in getting a new spanish number?

Is you current phone unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 benji2012

Davy wrote: »
    H3 dont have a network in spain, you would be roaming on another network.

How long are you going to be there and how much calls and data are you looking for?

Do you need to keep your current number or are you ok in getting a new spanish number?

Is you current phone unlocked?

Im going for three months. I would need to make calls and texts to others in spain. i would need a high data level, E.g check facebook, viber calls . The phone is unlocked. i would prefer to keep my current number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

benji2012 wrote: »
    Im going for three months. I would need to make calls and texts to others in spain. i would need a high data level, E.g check facebook, viber calls . The phone is unlocked. i would prefer to keep my current number

well Vodafone will charge you 2€ a day for 50mb of data. I find that enough when im abroad. Three I think are expensive to roam. It would perhaps be better to get a local sim?

Advertisement