Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's Pizza Problems?

Options
  • 19-05-2013 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Im currently having issues with my local Domino's pizza in Cork.

Twice now in as many months they have put the wrong pizza into the box when delivering,

we order online, and have ordered before without issue but lately they fail to get this right,

as soon as i noticed (when i opened the box after eating the starters) i rang our local store, the person on the other end could hear me until i mentioned there was a problem, suddenly they started repeating "Hello, hello i cannot hear you" without stopping again and again...

i had to shout over him to get his attention and then finally got my issue across, he then ask me to confirm my address (all done without hearing issues) and told me another pizza is on the way...

this is the second time like i said, and im waiting 30 minutes or more after eating the starters and opening the cans of coke, we are left again waiting for the pizza...

is it just us? or bad luck? should i be asking for more drinks? a refund? i want to be fair about this but twice in 2 months?

im not happy with this level of service and i want to do something to ensure it doesn't happen again, so how should i proceed?

attached are the photos of the description on the box and the pizza inside,

it was supposed to be a half and half with a hawaiian with double pineapple, no ham, no mushrooms on one side, and pepperoni, chicken, ham, tandoori chicken and smoked bacon rashers on the other. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Check before you pay. If its wrong tell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Check before you pay. If its wrong tell them.

we paid by visa so it was pre-paid...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Sounds like you were hoodwinked !!

.....twice !!

....(gets coat and leaves)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Call tomorrow and ask to speak to the manager. Explain what happened. If you ordered through just eat or a similar site you could leave a scathing review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ken wrote: »
    Call tomorrow and ask to speak to the manager. Explain what happened. If you ordered through just eat or a similar site you could leave a scathing review.

ordered through Domino's own website too, to add insult to wrong pizza...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Just looked at their website their and there is a "contact us" section. In it is a section for "problem with your order". Personally I'd ring tomorrow and talk to the manager. If no joy was got I'd use the website to complain to head office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I have a very specific order when getting pizza from Dominos. They get it wrong, I would say, 1 in 10 times. I never have any problems with calling and getting a new pizza sent out. The guy on the phone usually puts me on hold for a minute at most while he talks to a manager. When he comes back on he tells me that the manager has okayed the full order to be resent even though the only issue is the pizza. I don't have a bad word to say about them. Sure I never even have to repeat my address as they get it from the number that comes up when I call them. Same as yourself, I order through their own site.

Advertisement