Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone 5 problems

• 19-05-2013 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

hi i have just upgraded from Iphone 4s to Iphone 5 i gave my son the Iphone 4 s but i am getting his texts that he sends and recieved any idea how to sort it out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lette Moloney

Sounds like you may have put the wrong sim cards in the wrong phones, perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭steyrman2

Hi no i got a new sim card and my son put his in and worked straight away i still have my old sim card here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

It could be an issue with iMessage and your phone no is associated with the iMessage part of the old phone. Is it all messages that you are getting or just ones sent from iPhones. Also if the messages are in a light blue bubble they are iMessages and a green bubble they are texts.

hi just the ones from my old iphone the messages are blue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

You have facetime or iMessage set up with teh same identifiers in both phones.

Settings / Messages Turn iMessage off. or go to Send & REcieve and put in your sons number there.

• Advertisement

Hi i will try that thanks

Advertisement