Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M-60

• 20-05-2013 9:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭

Okay I'm looking for any advise on upgrades for my M-60

David

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

whydave wrote: »
    Okay I'm looking for any advise on upgrades for my M-60

David

First off , what would you like your gun to be able to do ie. high speed, good trigger response, or a little bit of both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

not to sure I like the trigger response, but would like to improve range and add an acog.Any other advice is always welcome

not to sure I like the trigger response, but would like to improve range and add an acog.Any other advice is always welcome

Well for good trigger response a high torque motor is a really good choice. The systema magnums and guarder infinite torque motors are among the best for torque and reliability. A set of low ratio gears such as 13:1 or 14:1 would be good because that means the motor has to turn less to make the piston come back.
    A MOSFET, even a very basic one , will improve trigger response and some mosfets will also protect your wires, battery and internals incase of an accident. Deans connectors are a good option as well as they will cause less resistance.

As for range and accuracy, a good hop up unit combined with a tbb would be a good place to start. I personally use a madbull ~300mm 6.03mm barrel and a g&g hop up with a g&g green rubber and an shs h-nub. I find it works a treat and gives excellent range and superb accuracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

new inner barrell and hop-up rubber ordered !

new inner barrell and hop-up rubber ordered !

Ah your one step ahead!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement