Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorbike theory test.

• 20-05-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Is there anywhere online i can do practice tests. Whats the main difference in the car and bike theory test

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Just get the CD in Eason's and practise till the cows come home....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just get the CD in Eason's and practise till the cows come home....

Logic does not qualify for passing, cos there are trick questions in it and you have to give the answer that they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I know but if you get the CD and do the test over and over again for a few weeks you get all the questions at some stage....so there are no surprises. At least thats what I did and got the lot right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Thats why I gave a thumbs up to getting the cd to learn the answers, because the logical answers you may give on the theory test will be wrong.
    So, as Gary says, get the cd and practice over and over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I know but if you get the CD and do the test over and over again for a few weeks you get all the questions at some stage....so there are no surprises. At least thats what I did and got the lot right.

yup thats what i did!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patrickwig

can anyone out there help me i did the theory test for motorbike yesterday and got 40 out of 40 and they gave my a cert with category AM on it what does that mean because ive looked up category AM on the web and it says that its for a moped but when i put in to do the theory test it just says category A OR B OR C and so on please help as i havnt got a clue if im alould drive a restricted bike .....and dont want a moped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

patrickwig wrote: »
    can anyone out there help me i did the theory test for motorbike yesterday and got 40 out of 40 and they gave my a cert with category AM on it what does that mean because ive looked up category AM on the web and it says that its for a moped but when i put in to do the theory test it just says category A OR B OR C and so on please help as i havnt got a clue if im alould drive a restricted bike .....and dont want a moped

How old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭qwertzuio

Hello

I have a learner licence for A2 category. if i buy a motorcycle which is 35kW, can someone tell me how much would be the insurance roughly? I'm 20,this would be my first insurance. i just want to get a roughly amount of the insurance cost.

I would really appreciate any usefull answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

qwertzuio wrote: »
    Hello

I have a learner licence for A2 category. if i buy a motorcycle which is 35kW, can someone tell me how much would be the insurance roughly? I'm 20,this would be my first insurance. i just want to get a roughly amount of the insurance cost.

I would really appreciate any usefull answers

You can get an online quote from liberty now, or you can call on Monday to get quotes.

We have mo idea how much it would be.

Advertisement