Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to London with a loan

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 357 ✭✭

HI all

Hoping someone can help me with this.

I am currently working in Dublin and I have a graduate personal loan. I have 3 years left on it with. About 12K left including interest.

I have been offered a very good job in London with my currently company and I am going to take it. Starting in a month.

As my new salary will be paid into my new UK account. Will my bank be ok with me transferring money every month to my Irish account to pay the monthly repayments?

Or will the loan stop me from taking the job? Will the bank allow something like this?

Have other people had previous experiences of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

No issue at all as long as the required money is in your Irish account at the agreed time each month.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 357 ✭✭ballygowan1

Any ideas hwo much it would cost to send Eur 300 back each month? Are there charges both ways?

Advertisement