Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite invites for Lisburn Half Marathon and 10k

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I am involved in managing the race at Lisburn Co Antrim for the local City Council on June 19th and they are keen to get a good standard of runner up front to improve the times for the 10k and the half marathon. If you have a few good times under your belt recently and would like an elite invite then drop me an email on glenn@championchipireland.com and I will take it from there.

The 10k is reasonably flat but the half is quite hilly in the second half and its a week night starting at 6.50pm for the half and 7.10pm for the 10km but the atmosphere is great and it attracts close to 2000 for the 10k and 1600 for the half marathon. Pauline Curley has been up a few times and done well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭hypersonic

I know one guy in the high 34min and one under 36min. I let them know, if you think they might be considered?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ChampionChip

Thanks for the reply but we are looking for sub 32 min runners.

Advertisement