Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower repair

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Anyone recommend someone for a ride on Lawnmower repair. Needs a drive belt but also a few other issues beyond my abilities. Also would need it collected as I live about 12 miles outside the city so someone in the county too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Elki

lewisdhead wrote: »
    Anyone recommend someone for a ride on Lawnmower repair. Needs a drive belt but also a few other issues beyond my abilities. Also would need it collected as I live about 12 miles outside the city so someone in the county too.

Got mine done recently by powers grass machinery out in kilmacow . He collects the mowers too . his number is 087 6831292

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Richard's lawnmower repairs in the tramore road business park (opposite smyths). The place is called lawnmower repairs...need I say anymore?

Advertisement