Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4s Unlock Code

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:46am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do I go about getting my iPhone unlocked? Contract ends on the 18th of June and I want it unlocked on or before this date.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I rand CS to request an unlock code. I was told I had to wait a couple of days before my contract ended to do so. 

Can I not unlock my phone now?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

godtabh wrote: »
    I rand CS to request an unlock code. I was told I had to wait a couple of days before my contract ended to do so. 

Can I not unlock my phone now?
    Hi godtabh,

In order to be eligible to request the unlocking code for your phone you need to be out of contract. Once your contract has ended you will need to contact our customer care team who will process your request.

Grainne

Advertisement