Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army Insignia request

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

I am posting this on behalf of Paul aka V Bull as it is for a good cause. It would be great if someone could help quick. Please send him a private message if you can help him:
    V Bull wrote:
    Dear all,

I'm looking for 3 small pieces of Irish Army insignia:
    -Officers hat badge
    -Lt Col subdued rank marking
    -Col subdued rank marking.

They are for my friends son, he's not too well and not likely to get better, bloody leukaemia. I've given him most of my collection but missing those 3 to complete the set.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭The Dragon

I am very sorry to hear about your friends son and his illness.
    I do not have the items that you are looking for but I am prepared to make a financial donation to acquiring them if needs be.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Hi Luftwaffe,

Thank you for your offers of help, but there is no need for financial help, they are pretty much ok there, again thanks so much.

PM sent..

Paul (V Bull)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

best of luck getting those fair play v bull

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Great stuff guys, all items secured for my friends young son along with a few brilliant extras.

I would like to thank moderator Preusse for assistance in this task along with Luftwaffe and cw67irl for their offers and guidance and all those who PM’ed me.

Preusse you can close off this thread now, again many thanks.

Paul :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Fantastic Paul! Well done on organising this for your friend's son. :)

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement