Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleforbes Square

Options
  • 20-05-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello folks!
    I am looking for a nice sport to stay in Dublin that is close enough to the center but offers modern living style.
    I have been attracted by the Docklands area... honestly more on the Grand Canal area than the North side, also because I have to say that I have seen the quality of the apartments in Spencer Docks and I would say they are not worth the rent rate.. IMHO
    I have seen some apartments in Castleforbes and I have to say I really like the quality and the additional space in comparison with the above mentioned places, but I have some doubts regarding the area.
    I have done enough study and apart from the less development of the area (with the abandoned construction sites), I am a little bit perplexed about the antisocial behavior.
    What concerns me the most is:
    1. The break-ins. I read they somehow increased recently.
    2. The anti-social behavior from people coming out the O2 after the concerts (drinking, shouting, peeing...)
    3. Some very noisy neighbours that time by time make the nights of some residents a nightmare

I am a really hard worker and I really need to get sleep at night, so I was wondering if you have any experience of have heard something more about Castleforbes Square: is the situation improved from this point of view? Is the noise insulation of the walls good and the construction well done?
    Also my girlfriend will join me after some months, therefore I am a little bit concerned about the security. How is it going from this point of View?

Thanks i for sharing any thought/experience,
    Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Hi,

I'm interested in moving to castelforbes square, but need to get some advices from people living there. Are you still experiencing anti social behavior?

OP, did you move in to the area?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭joostl

Amouar wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm interested in moving to castelforbes square, but need to get some advices from people living there. Are you still experiencing anti social behavior?

OP, did you move in to the area?

Thanks

I live in Castleforbes square it's pretty quiet. Didn't notice any anti social behaviour since I moved in a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

Castleforbes Sq, Dublin 1 is a great area.

Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on everything there

Advertisement