Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 in Limerick Pubs?

• 20-05-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi There,

Just wondering if anybody is familiar with any pubs around Limerick City that show Formula 1 races at the weekend? The Monaco GP is on this weekend on Sunday, and I imagine it would be more fun watching it in a crowd!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

I used to watch it in Schooners or the Sports bar but these places are long time gone. I'd say Clohessy's is your best bet these days, every time I go there they are able to accomodate.

I'm not sure watching the Monaco GP in a crowd is more fun as I find it quite boring ( in terms of overtaking anyway ). The race is usually sealed after Saturday's qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

Thanks for the suggestion, maybe the Monaco GP isn't the best one to watch with a crowd, good point :)

Advertisement