Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood

Options
  • 20-05-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi if any one is interested, there is a massive leylandii tree in my neighbours back yard which unfortunately blocks alot of my light. Its about 60 foot high.I recently cut down a good chunk of it, but lacking a chainsaw or ladder couldn't go that high. the neighbour doesn't care about the tree (how much is taken off etc.) So if anyone is comfortable using chainsaw at that height and needs the wood your welcome to it.
    Can send a pic if interested.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

hii wat part of the country are u in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

chris1986 wrote: »
    Hi if any one is interested, there is a massive leylandii tree in my neighbours back yard which unfortunately blocks alot of my light. Its about 60 foot high.I recently cut down a good chunk of it, but lacking a chainsaw or ladder couldn't go that high. the neighbour doesn't care about the tree (how much is taken off etc.) So if anyone is comfortable using chainsaw at that height and needs the wood your welcome to it.
    Can send a pic if interested.

Just be aware that if some one comes in nilly willy with a chainsaw and has an accident on your property,and if they aint qualified/insured..then you will be the one who gets shafted,in the end.;)

Best to get a qualified and insured tree surgeon/arborist in to take the rest of it down.

Peace of mind for all concerned.:)

Advertisement