Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Eircom bill

Options
  • 20-05-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I just got letter saying the amount outstanding 55 euro to be paid in 10 days. I switched to SKY broadband aprrox 2 months ago. Eircom deactivated service in two weeks time after my last eircom bill was paid. So why there is any outstanding amounts if i pay each month in advance? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BaguMka wrote: »
    I just got letter saying the amount outstanding 55 euro to be paid in 10 days. I switched to SKY broadband aprrox 2 months ago. Eircom deactivated service in two weeks time after my last eircom bill was paid. So why there is any outstanding amounts if i pay each month in advance? 

Thanks
    Hi BaguMka,

Can you PM the account number in question and I can clarify the eircom bill for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭BaguMka

Hi BaguMka,

Can you PM the account number in question and I can clarify the eircom bill for you.

Account number 73645345

Hi BaguMka,

I will look into this and PM you back. Please delete the account number from the public post if possible.

Thanks, Mark

Account number 73645345

Hi BaguMka,

I will look into this and PM you back. Please delete the account number from the public post if possible.

Thanks, Mark

Hi BaguMka,

Thanks, Mark

Hi BaguMka,

Any advanced rental that you were charged for line rental and broadband service rental were credited back on the bill dated the 06/04/13 On the front of page 2 of 2.

There is a credit of €47.48 exc Vat.

However eircom require a 30 day written notification before ceasing services or moving providers.

If that is not received there is a charge of one months line rental and broadband (if on the account)

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement