Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB with parking in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, I need to visit AIB for a 30 minutes or around that to do few things, I was wondering is there anywhere AIB with customer parking (free) in dublin? city centre or so? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Ranelagh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Santry. Nearly opposite the swiss cottage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

As above, there are no AIBs with parking of any sort in the city centre as far as I know...My roommate uses the one on O'Connell St and pays for parking beside the gate theatre, I don't know how much it is, probably €1.50 or something for half an hour. The one on Capel St reopened but it's the same story on parking...and I dunno about southside!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Tallaght has free parking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Sandyford; Clearly not city centre, but it's another possible direction seeing as you're probably going to have to come out a little bit for parking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

The Ballsbridge Bankcentre branch (not exactly city centre either), has free customer parking around the back alongside the staff car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Upper Baggot Street Branch (heading towards Ballsbridge) has plenty of on street parking around the corner. This actually used to be a drive in branch in the 80s!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Ended up using Ranelagh, thanks.

Advertisement