Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Signet 220 and Pyronix Deltabell Plus

Options
  • 20-05-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

I'm just about to purchase a Pyronix Deltabell Plus for the front of the house and would also like to purchase a dummy/decoy bell box or another live Deltabell plus box for the rear of the house as I would like to have status lights showing on the bell box fitted to the rear of the house.

Is it possible to run two Pryonix Deltabell Plus boxes on the Europlex Signet 220?

or

Is it possible to just run the status lights on the secondary live box as a warning?

Any other options would be appriciated as I would like the rear bell box to either be active or look active.

Kind Regards

Carbon Fibre

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can do it either way. If you are using two live bells you might as well wire in both bells and strobes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Carbon Fibre

As always KoolKid many thanks for your solid advice, I'll purchase two live bells and wire them fully in.

Kind regards

Carbon Fibre

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome.
    When wiring 2 bells parallel the power & the triggers & series in the Bell Hold off & the Tamper returns.

Advertisement