Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good bars/clubs in Manchester

Options
  • 20-05-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey,

Myself and two other lads are heading over to Manchester for the weekend next weekend and having never being there before we would like some opinions on some good bars and nightclubs in the city centre area and also any ideas on things to do if you have any. Were thinking just taking a look at the stadiums or the football museum. any advice appretiated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,727 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I've not been to either of the club grounds but I can vouch for the Football Museum (and I hate football). The Museum of Science & Technology, Imperial War Museum and the Natural History Museum are all worth a look.
    As far as nights out go, you can't go wrong with the Northern Quarter. I imagine you'll find quite a few cool bars and clubs there. Spinningfields would also be worth a look.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Advertisement