Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the Sesame Seed Hot Dog Buns gone?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

My partner and I usually have hotdogs for lunch once every 2 months or so but over the last 6 months we can't find hotdog buns with sesame seeds anywhere and we have looked in a lot of places!

We used to never have trouble finding seeded buns before that no matter where we looked. Has something happened recently that I don't know about? Were sesame seeds banned in Waterford or something??

If not, does anyone know of a place where we could find seeded buns in the City?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

My partner and I usually have hotdogs for lunch once every 2 months or so but over the last 6 months we can't find hotdog buns with sesame seeds anywhere and we have looked in a lot of places!

We used to never have trouble finding seeded buns before that no matter where we looked. Has something happened recently that I don't know about? Were sesame seeds banned in Waterford or something??

If not, does anyone know of a place where we could find seeded buns in the City?

There was a fairly big thing a while ago with the seeds being linked to the T-Virus. After what happened in Raccoon City , I don't think retailers in Waterford are willing to take the risk.

Although , I do believe you can get them in SuperQuinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Meatwad wrote: »
    There was a fairly big thing a while ago with the seeds being linked to the T-Virus. After what happened in Raccoon City , I don't think retailers in Waterford are willing to take the risk.

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Up until the word T-Virus I was like "ooouuuuuhhhh"... Then I was like "ahhhhhhhhh hahahaha" :-)

Nice one :)

I dont remember if we checked SQ but i'll put it on the list cheers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Tesco Poleberry had plenty yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Welllll dammit.. thanks anyway :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I've deleted some posts that had nothing to do with sesame seed buns. If you feel you are being abused by a poster, report it. If you feel a poster is being abusive to another poster, report it. Do not retaliate, report it. I have decided this time not to give any infractions but be warned that a few posters are becoming familiar to me, infractions and/or bans are to be expected if this dickology continues.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I've deleted some posts that had nothing to do with sesame seed buns. If you feel you are being abused by a poster, report it. If you feel a poster is being abusive to another poster, report it. Do not retaliate, report it. I have decided this time not to give any infractions but be warned that a few posters are becoming familiar to me, infractions and/or bans are to be expected if this dickology continues.

Thanks,

Advertisement