Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue cube personal loans contact ???

Options
  • 20-05-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Folks,

Hoping someone can help me with this. I took a loan out with a company called blue cube some years back. I think they were part of TSB. They have now been sold and all I can find is Deutsche were involved but when I ring them they know noting about it. On my statement it comes out through a company called consumer auto receivables and I can not find a contact number for them any where they almost dont want to be found . Only other thing I can think of is stopping my direct debit until then get in touch with me but I don't want the bad credit that goes with that. I was wondering if any one else was faced with this and what company they contacted about there personal loan?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you asked ptsb? I'd imagine they'd have contact details for them, considering many of their former customers went to CAR.

Otherwise, why not contact Deutsche Bank switchboard on 01 6806000?

Advertisement