Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuits for the kids

Options
  • 20-05-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

I'm looking to invest in some (semi) decent wetsuits for the kids; aged 9, 8 and 5, to be used Spring, Summer & Autumn. Any recommendations appreciated for brands, thickness (3/2, 5/3) and bricks and mortar shops (Galway) or online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Gott

The Bundoran Surf Company normally have a very good selection of stuff, not sure how pricey it is in comparison to eBay or whatever.

http://www.bundoransurfco.com/

I think you can order online as well, normally I'm up there in person to buy what I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

I got them for my kids in Sunset Watersports shop in Sligo. Great selection keen prices and next day delivery.
    www.sunset.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Marasurf have a good saile on at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ir555

Rusheen Bay Windsurfing in Galway have a range of O'Neill suits in stock. Similar suits in the school so you can try out sizes..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

TK-Max in carrighmines and probably other stores have good quality oxbow suits in at the themoment sizer are limited but you could get lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Portwest in Galway have a good selection of kids wetsuits. They have a range of different brands from cheap to expensive. River Deep Mountain High in Galway also sell wetsuits but they tend to focus on the more expensive brands. Portwest is on High Street and River Deep Mountain High is on Middle Street.

Advertisement