Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI Summer Football Schools - Jersey size

• 20-05-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if the jerseys that you get for the kids in the FAI Football Summer Camps are on the large or small size? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone know if the jerseys that you get for the kids in the FAI Football Summer Camps are on the large or small size? Cheers
    Only going by my unreliable memories of about 8/9 years ago, I think they used to be on the large side. They fit me comfortably, and I was a big guy.

Obviously that's not very useful info now, but I thought I'd post it anyway, to give the thread a bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The are Umbro and I find Umbro to be not as big fitting as other brands.
    I'd say go for a bigger size if you're not too sure as they'll grow into it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

How much is it this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

dreamers75 wrote: »
    How much is it this year?

I think it's great value at €65.00 for the mainstream camp, €50.00 for goalkeepers camp.

You get a full kit, Ball, and rucksack with that.

AND 1 Adult and 1 Child ticket for one of the following matches when you book online -

• 2nd June 2013 (Sunday afternoon KO) – Republic of Ireland v Georgia (friendly)

• 7th June 2013 (Friday evening KO) – Republic of Ireland v Faroe Islands (WCQ)

• 15th October 2013 (Tuesday evening KO) – Republic of Ireland v Kazakhstan (WCQ)

I think it's very good value in this day and age.

EDIT - They have family discounts too where you book a brother or sister in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Huge improvement on last years prices. €110 I think it was and you had to pay extra to walk in on Monday morning without pre-booking.

In a town of approximately 10,000 people, we had just under 40 kids. I'd imagine that they'll get double that this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hope so, as in fairness I think it's a really good deal.

Advertisement