Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beard and hair trimmer

• 20-05-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

I'm looking to buy a new electric razor to do the hair on my head, as well as my beard. One problem - all the ones I can find on the argos site seem to be either for beard trimming, or for the hair on your head. I want both! I have one that's on its last legs but I bought it years ago...

Any suggestions? Anywhere from €20 to €50 is my price range...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Problem is a beard trimmer is usually smaller and more precise. So either it will take longer to do your head or you'll have to sacrifice precision.

Whatever you pick, don't pick Philips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I got a Wahl one about 2 years ago and it's still going strong. Slightly narrower than a usual head shaver but does the job on both head and beard fine.

Advertisement