Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fit4Less gym tallaght? F4L.ie

Options
  • 20-05-2013 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to this gym?
    What is it a month? Is it very busy?
    I just want a local gym for some free weights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 strongbear

dude screw the gym, body weight training all the way !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

abceire wrote: »
    Anyone been to this gym?
    What is it a month? Is it very busy?
    I just want a local gym for some free weights.

Ever think of going on there site and looking since you gave the link? It's 24.99 per month. Looks decent I suppose;

http://www.f4l.com/tallaght/index.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I've looked on the site, but it's just the same site for all the gyms it seems, so no pics of what my local one is like, no info as to how busy it gets, what kind of people are using it, I see you've to pay a around 25euro joining fee, as my is 29 a month it would take more then 6 months before it would work out cheaper for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Oh good idea!

• Advertisement

abceire wrote: »
    Oh good idea!

Seems to be a few pictures of the place. Doesn't look as though you'd be missing much there. Up to 40kg DB's I read somewhere and it doesn't look manic busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bilderberg

Thinking bout checking this gym out. Currently in Arena. it is a horrible kip so hoping this place will be better.

Advertisement