Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny's Long Walk Home...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

Best of luck with this.

Quick question, How is the treatment he needs not available in Ireland ?
    Or it is available but less advanced, costs too much money, some other reason ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Best of luck with this.

Quick question, How is the treatment he needs not available in Ireland ?
    Or it is available but less advanced, costs too much money, some other reason ?

The NRH had finished treating him and were sending him home in a chair. They just don't have the resources to provide the level of treatment needed.

Johnny needs very intensive inpatient treatment which unfortunately isn't available in this country. A number of options were looked at and Barcelona was the most cost effective.

As you can imagine, no matter where you go, it's not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Just wondering what is happening at the Beach House on Friday? I see it says 8pm for 1 hour but no clue as to what's happening then?

Best of luck I hope its really successful, video is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

I'm not from Greystones but Bray ....I watched the video and fair play.... I'll pop by on Friday and make a donation ... AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE READING THIS GET YOUR BUMS DOWN THERE !

Advertisement