Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party entertainment ideas

Options
  • 20-05-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been nominated to organize a send off party for a very good friend and colleague but haven't got a clue what to to do for entertainment.
    Any ideas on how to keep a bunch of adults going in terms of entertainment at least 4 hours would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanking you all

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

What age adults? Sporty?Foodies? Drinkers etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

The age range would probably be from early 30's to late 40's. They would be a mix of sporty people, non sporty, foodies, drinkers etc. I don't know if I can come up with activities everybody will like but I feel like if I can come up with a few different ones people are bound to get at least something they like. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I attended something similar a few years ago in Teach Dolmain, sit down meal and afterwards there was an in house dj . Was a good night .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A show in GBS theatre and food in Lennons after?
    A night at the dogs ( good fun, really!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

Thanks for the suggestions but I was actually thinking along the lines of hosting at the home of one of our friends (who offered). We could organise the meal no problem but like I said I have no idea how to fill the rest of the time with FUN entertainment or games especially in light of the fact that it's a send off party. Any ideas??? Someone had suggested karaoke but I have no idea where to get a karaoke machine from. Suggestions????

• Advertisement
Advertisement