Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Trade] Nintendo DS Arkanoid Spinner

Options
  • 20-05-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Unused and boxed Nintendo DS Spinner for Arkanoid (and Space Invaders I think).

Looking for Saturn or NES stuff :)

254659.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Trade you $1 for whatever it is - but shouldn't this be in the Arcade & Retro Trading & Swapping sub-forum?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

brianon wrote: »
    Unused and boxed Nintendo DS Spinner for Arkanoid (and Space Invaders I think).

Looking for Saturn or NES stuff :)

254659.JPG

I really really want this, anything in particular you're after for the Saturn or Nes?
    Games or accessories?
    Let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Trade you $1 for whatever it is - but shouldn't this be in the Arcade & Retro Trading & Swapping sub-forum?

Eh. Did I not put post it there ? My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I really really want this, anything in particular you're after for the Saturn or Nes?
    Games or accessories?
    Let me know!

Games really I guess is what I am after :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Feck..... I'll have to have a look!
    Anything in particular?
    Zapper Guns?
    What have you got already for the NES?

• Advertisement
Advertisement