Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire X

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I recently got a new HTC Desire X as an upgrade. However, when I was fiddling about with it at the weekend, trying to get to know how to use it, I accidentally copied my contacts onto my phone memory!! So now I have double the amount of contacts than before!

Is there a way to undo this???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Go into contacts and then press the settings option, on my one X it's 3 dots, then manage contacts, then de-duplicate contacts.
    Hopefully this will work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Another question re the Desire X. I don't know how I did it, but yesterday I accidentally f@$ked up the settings on my phones home screen. Firstly, I think I accidentally tipped a button and changed my location to Rome, Italy!!! Secondly, on the home screen, the clock and weather widget(?) seems to have disappeared? Any tips how to rectify these things? I've gone through different settings, but can't seem to fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Another question re the Desire X. I don't know how I did it, but yesterday I accidentally f@$ked up the settings on my phones home screen. Firstly, I think I accidentally tipped a button and changed my location to Rome, Italy!!! Secondly, on the home screen, the clock and weather widget(?) seems to have disappeared? Any tips how to rectify these things? I've gone through different settings, but can't seem to fix it?

This just happened again(the weather widget issue). Any suggestions?

Advertisement