Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splitter

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I am currently having problems with my broadband connection cutting out when the phone rings!

This has only started to happen recently and was wondering if I need a new splitter or is there another reason for this.

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I am currently having problems with my broadband connection cutting out when the phone rings!

This has only started to happen recently and was wondering if I need a new splitter or is there another reason for this.

Thanks

Mick
    Hi Mick,

It does sound like a splitter issue. Can you check the connection point - http://bit.ly/PIBDSJ / set up and get back to me.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Hi Mick,

It does sound like a splitter issue. Can you check the connection point - http://bit.ly/PIBDSJ / set up and get back to me.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark

I have the Splitter installed as per the diagram. I am running wireless as the PC is on another room.

My connection will stop when the pones then re-connect a minute or so later even if the phone is still active!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark

I have the Splitter installed as per the diagram. I am running wireless as the PC is on another room.

My connection will stop when the pones then re-connect a minute or so later even if the phone is still active!!

Hi KwackerJack

This does seem to be an interference issue, please contact eircom broadband technical support on 1890260260 (option 0) for assistance with this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Regards

Al

Advertisement