Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming with emobile

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

My dad is currently in Spain on holidays and he can't use his mobile as he doesn't have roaming enabled, he's an emobile bill pay customer & he rang me from a payphone today to see could I sort it out for him. He didn't even think about having to activate roaming until he got there yesterday. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    My dad is currently in Spain on holidays and he can't use his mobile as he doesn't have roaming enabled, he's an emobile bill pay customer & he rang me from a payphone today to see could I sort it out for him. He didn't even think about having to activate roaming until he got there yesterday. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Hi Dunnie1982,

Do you have access to your dads account? If you could PM your dads mobile number and pin and a contact number I can reach him on I can look into his issue for him.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Hi Dunnie1982,

Do you have access to your dads account? If you could PM your dads mobile number and pin and a contact number I can reach him on I can look into his issue for him.

Grainne
    He got online last night in the hotel and got it sorted through the emobile website. Thanks anyway.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    He got online last night in the hotel and got it sorted through the emobile website. Thanks anyway.
    Glad to hear he got sorted Dunnie1982.

Let us know if we can assist in the future.

Grainne

Advertisement