Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker club, cavan

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where the nearest snooker hall/club is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭freethearmy

farnham street cavan town just up from the bus station

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Is that in the CYMS building or somewhere else? Would be up for a game myself some weekends and never knew where to go after the one out the Dublin Road closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Is that in the CYMS building or somewhere else? Would be up for a game myself some weekends and never knew where to go after the one out the Dublin Road closed.

It is but not sure if you can just walk in i think it is a club for youngsters.

celt262 wrote: »
    It is but not sure if you can just walk in i think it is a club for youngsters.

Thats what i was thinking yea,otherwise there is no other spot in cavan is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Thats what i was thinking yea,otherwise there is no other spot in cavan is there?

I heard that there was one opening up soon out the ballinagh road if i hear anymore i will post here.

• Advertisement

CYMS isnt for younsters only, seinor members as well.. you can pay membership but i think it closes its doors for the summer months

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

CYMS isnt for younsters only, seinor members as well.. you can pay membership but i think it closes its doors for the summer months

How Christian do you have to be to be a member?

a bit like gary glitter and your fine

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭seanpjs93

New place just opened in Moynehall Business Park on the Ballinagh road

seanpjs93 wrote: »
    New place just opened in Moynehall Business Park on the Ballinagh road

Is that about this spot? Do they have a room now for randomers to walk in and play?

• Advertisement

no new place opened beside enrights its in out by lidle

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭seanpjs93

yeah in beside Clarkes and Woodford Motors

no new place opened beside enrights its in out by lidle
    seanpjs93 wrote: »
    yeah in beside Clarkes and Woodford Motors

Nice one, Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dingdongbells

Did anyone get a chance to check this place out? Is it any good? Under 16's allowed in? Is it membership based?
    Cheers

Did anyone get a chance to check this place out? Is it any good? Under 16's allowed in? Is it membership based?
    Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Yea, Been playing in it myself a good few weekend, Its a great setup, Around 7 snooker tables upstairs and 8/9 pool tables downstairs, Open to all ages and not membership based that i could see.

After 6 i think its €7.50 an hour on a snooker table but i could be wrong.

Yea, Been playing in it myself a good few weekend, Its a great setup, Around 7 snooker tables upstairs and 8/9 pool tables downstairs, Open to all ages and not membership based that i could see.

After 6 i think its €7.50 an hour on a snooker table but i could be wrong.

Cheers for the reply. Will definetly check it out. Have a 13 year old that would love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aaronleahy93

Does anyone know if hot shots is still open? Myself and a friend went a few times over summer but we went on Tuesday and it was closed and the phone just rang out.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

I used to go in a few times is well. I can confirm they shut up shop

• Advertisement
Advertisement