Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you're most worried about?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

The worst thing about it is, her job doesn't even require any degree. Makes me think college could be a waste of time.:rolleyes:

Now, stop that, you're going too far. Saying the Junior Cert doesn't matter is one thing, that's another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Now, stop that, you're going too far. Saying the Junior Cert doesn't matter is one thing, that's another.
    :D What do you want to do in college? I want to do Psychology :rolleyes:

:D What do you want to do in college? I want to do Psychology :rolleyes:

I don't know, I have a few things going on in my head:

1) Be a teacher

2) Be a science person

3) Do something with law

4) BE BATMAN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

You can't do No.4 because I'M BATMAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

A new Batman Arkham game is coming out on October I think. Can't wait...

• Advertisement

A new Batman Arkham game is coming out on October I think. Can't wait...

Same, between that, Man of Steel and the Game of Thrones books I've been reading, I'm all fiction ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

Same, between that, Man of Steel and the Game of Thrones books I've been reading, I'm all fiction ready.

Why is it that all the best movies come out while we're studying??? Missing Iron Man 3 and Star Trek...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

Why is it that all the best movies come out while we're studying??? Missing Iron Man 3 and Star Trek...

Yeah it sucks because none of the 2013 movies were good until May when the summer movie season started.

Man after I do the big JC and if I think that I did bad then I'll just watch the Purge because there is nothing that will settle my frustration like watching other people getting raided and their crazy hopeless problems

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

Yeah it sucks because none of the 2013 movies were good until May when the summer movie season started.

Man after I do the big JC and if I think that I did bad then I'll just watch the Purge because there is nothing that will settle my frustration like watching other people getting raided and their crazy hopeless problems

I'm seeing it anyways. It looks great! Such a good plot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭The Union Forever

Game of Thrones books

Yes yes yes

• Advertisement

The Purge looks amazing! I'm gonna watch it the week it releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

English, I hate it.
    Then Irish, which I also hate.

Everything else will be good though

I just can't wait to be done of English, like the only think I'm not neutral about.

Jijsaw wrote: »
    You can't do No.4 because I'M BATMAN!

No one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room, I'm just putting that out there....

No one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room, I'm just putting that out there....
    You must be the only person in the world whom Batman is scared of ...

You must be the only person in the world whom Batman is scared of ...

Or maybe, I am Batman :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭claryfray

Irish because I suck at it

Maths because my teacher is useless (can't even do the sums herself. She gets them wrong 80% on the board :/)

English because I didn't get the paper done in the exam. English is one of my best subjects, and my teacher said if we had longer I'd definitely get an A. Its just the time limit I can't do it :(

So basically the core subjects...which isn't the best :O

Advertisement