Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any suggestions for self catering in wexford?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I know we have left it late to try rent a house anywhere decent in wexford, but my wife just had our 2nd child recently, so holidays weren't really in our list of priorities up until now!

Anyway, we are looking to go somewhere close to a good sandy beach and preferably within walking distance of some restaurants or bars, for a few evening beers!

My wife was talking about Duncannon, any other suggestions?

If anybody knows of any properties that you think will fit the bill, please pm details as I have been looking for the last few days but I'm not having much joy so far!

Our dates are from sat 27 July to the following Saturday, these aren't flexible as due to work commitments this is my only week off!
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement