Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in prices

Options
  • 20-05-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Searched for a thread but could find no up to date ones.

I have nearly 30 games i don't play anymore and want to shift, for convenience sake I'm thinking of just trading them in for cash, Is xtra vision still giving the best cash price or has gamestop caught up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Trade in 30 games in gamestop and they'll give you 1 free game and 800 ms points and make you feel like they done you a favor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

put the list on the game swap thread and see if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

ie.webuy.com
    best cash for games place in dublin
    cex shop on jervis st
    always give the better cash for games i think

just bring id no matter how old you look for "POLICY REASONS"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

+1 on CeX, you can look at the prices online individually and work out which ones are worth trading in or not.
    with gamestop you'll just get one total, and only be able to buy a 2nd hand copy of Alien Colonial Marines and a half eaten bag of Tayto they offer so little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not sure if they are still doing it but up until last week gamestop ( I know i know) were doing 25% extra if you traded in and preordered something only useful if there is something coming up you want.

I got 37.50 for dead island riptide on a pre-order for metro last light ( Dead island cost me about that on amazon :) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

afaik that still applies, and includes ps4 pre-orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Thanks for the replies folks, went to xtra vision in the end needed the cash, cex is the opposite side of the country to me.. It was depressing getting €9 for the likes of halo 4 :mad:

Advertisement