If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon PMA720AE, DCD720AE & Dali ZENSOR 1 - £499

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Muppetkiller.

We only have the PMA720 and DCD720 in the Black finish which we could offer at the same price of £499.95

Delivery would be £12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Actually it's the black version I'd be looking for anyway :D let me do a quick check of my finances and I'll come back to you tomorrow.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Actually it's the black version I'd be looking for anyway let me do a quick check of my finances and I'll come back to you tomorrow.
    Hey MuppetKiller.

No problem at all :)

Ok I need these but cannot afford the whole kit right now.
    Can I buy the amp for 169 as you've advertised on the other forum and then get the CD and Speakers for 330 next month ? Or do I have to buy the package ? Do you have many in Stock ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hu Muppet.

There's absolutely no problem doing the amp for you at the £169.95 price.

My only uncertainty is that the system price may not hold at this price as we generally put these together based on the prices at the time.

We'll certainly do whatever we can on the prices of the other 2 pieces closer to time, but I just guarantee that the system will price hold at that.

Normally with these prices, we have to sell them as a system but we'll try and hold it if possible.

Sorry I can't be more specific than that as prices are up and down in this game like a fiddlers elbow.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Guys just wondering does the Denon Network player support Spotify  ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Muppet.

The old DNP720 did not support Spotify but this model has now been discontinued and there will be a new model coming in the coming weeks.

I suspect this will have Spotify as the new range of receivers does too....don't quote me on that though !

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.