Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for someone to do the Ibt with

• 20-05-2013 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Turns out I have to do it which I don't mind. Have had a permit since 08. Anyway it's cheaper if u bring someone so wondering if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Where are you located?? Or where are you doing it? haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

1,3 and 5. In Dublin

Sorry I'm in Waterford. Best of luck though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bamjam the man

Hi Rasta did you find someone to share the course with. Looking to do it myself, let me know if your still interested or if you know of any good offers on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭robinwing

I need to do 1.3. and 5 in Dublin , I am waiting on my provisional license to be delivered by the postman , should be here shortly I hope , its 6 weeks

• Advertisement

Let me know when you get your provo and I'll hook up with you and do 1,3,5.

great ! heard the guy in tallaght in the stadium is very good instructor and helpful regards the test also

believe there is also a good reduction in price with him when 2 do it together , heard he has a very high pass rate in test too

That sounds great, as soon as your ready we will book it.
    Thanks Al...

Looked that fella up, here is the site www.oreillymotorschool.com you are right he has great deals on the IBT...

• Advertisement

Hi Al ,I applied for learner permit on 14th May so it should be delivered to me very soon , will send you a private message with mobile etc when I get it

Thanks robinwing, talkvwith you then...

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

robinwing wrote: »
    Hi Al ,I applied for learner permit on 14th May so it should be delivered to me very soon , will send you a private message with mobile etc when I get it

Sorry not trying to drag the thread off topic here but the 14th of May! i poped mine in the post last Monday and was kinda hoping to get it back next week or the week after. i knew there was a back log but didn't realise over a months worth. Id rather have a paper licence than having to wait that long :-(

I think it depends on the particular county where you applied . apparantly some are much slower than others.I believe mine is being processed now and I should receive it fairly promptly, I am sick of waiting for it with all the fine weather about

I think it depends on the particular county where you applied . apparantly some are much slower than others.I believe mine is being processed now and I should receive it fairly promptly, I am sick of waiting for it with all the fine weather about

Yeah I applied for mine a while ago and got it in under 2 weeks, I'm in Waterford so not sure if it's county wide but the 14th of may is a long wait, there is definitely something wrong.

Ring up your local tax office and see what is going on, the back log could be 3 weeks but not as long as yours.

Best of luck!

Yeah I applied for mine a while ago and got it in under 2 weeks, I'm in Waterford so not sure if it's county wide but the 14th of may is a long wait, there is definitely something wrong.

Ring up your local tax office and see what is going on, the back log could be 3 weeks but not as long as yours.

Best of luck!

I did ring them , its Naas and they told me its 6 weeks ! they promised it would arrive soon

I did ring them , its Naas and they told me its 6 weeks ! they promised it would arrive soon

That's awful haha didn't think there would be such a backlog at this stage, ah well best of luck with it!

Al hi , I sent you my mobile number in a private message . My learner permit finally arrived

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Sorry I'm in Waterford. Best of luck though!

Are you looking to partner up with someone in Waterford?

PM'd ya there!!

Advertisement