Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad services

Options
  • 20-05-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys, has anyone got any information on eircom television? Or the quad play service that's coming?
    I'm VERY interested in the quad services with one bill idea. Any one know what the tv service will look like/ channels provided/ does it go through your broadband?
    Any help would be nice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi guys, has anyone got any information on eircom television? Or the quad play service that's coming?
    I'm VERY interested in the quad services with one bill idea. Any one know what the tv service will look like/ channels provided/ does it go through your broadband?
    Any help would be nice?
    Hi paradiddler86

With the release of efibre the television (Quad bundles) are being worked on. However the time-frame we have at the moment is early 2014.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 21 paradiddler86

Hi paradiddler86

With the release of efibre the television (Quad bundles) are being worked on. However the time-frame we have at the moment is early 2014.

Thanks, Mark
    Cool Mark thanks for the reply. I can't wait to see what you have to offer and the idea of having one direct debit for four services really appeals to me.
    Can i ask you one more question please?
    When is eMobile 4G network becoming live? And do you know roughly what download and upload speeds we will see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cool Mark thanks for the reply. I can't wait to see what you have to offer and the idea of having one direct debit for four services really appeals to me.
    Can i ask you one more question please?
    When is eMobile 4G network becoming live? And do you know roughly what download and upload speeds we will see?
    Hi paradiddler86

At this moment in time we do not have anyscheduled date as to the release of 4G on emobile and unfortunately we cannot comment on speeds until much closer to release date.

Sorry I couldn’t offer better news

Regards

Al

Advertisement