Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarky are you a puppet violated by the current moderator

Options
  • 20-05-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭

because you should know exactly who I am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Start being silly or take another holiday. Quoting posts from other forums about how you've been banned for being too bloody weird is not silly.

Thread is now about what sNarah gets up to with DamoElDiablo behind the bicycle shed.

My guess is Extreme Jenga.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sarky wrote: »
    Thread is now about what sNarah gets up to with DamoElDiablo behind the bicycle shed.

My guess is Extreme Jenga.

roy-walker-meme-generator-it-s-good-but-it-s-not-right-1b6cf9.jpg?1303909535.jpg

I'm putting in a vote for next time, that we play "High-Voltage Operation!"

You have to "sedate" a "willing volunteer", and play Operation with their corpse.
    First up, removal of the pancreas. If you touch anything else, you get a tazer to the inner leg! Fun for all the family!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Lightning Beard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If you touch anything else, you get a tazer to the inner leg! Fun for all the family!

I don't think that was a tazer o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sarky wrote: »
    I don't think that was a tazer o.O

Note to self: reinforce hypnotic suggestion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

WELL! You just went on my list.

Advertisement