Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashcard Discussion - All R4/DS etc posts Go Here

• 20-05-2013 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Because flashcard discussion tends to be short & simple question & answer stuff, it might be more efficient to have one place to have flashcard discussion. I'll see how it goes for now, so for the moment, any & all new flashcard posts, questions, & answers will go here :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hi guys im hoping someone can recommend me a gamecard for the 3ds. Had good experiences with R4 cards but this was ages ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Interesting product just announced. If it's legit, then it could be the DS all over again (floodgates well and truly open).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hmm, seems legit as far as I can make out. The only thing being, the 3DS games are much bigger than DS ones obviously, so it's prob one to a 2GB/4GB card. So it won't be as convenient as having hundreds of titles on one card, which was the big 'attraction' for ds flashcards.

I'd also wonder how well such a product will be supported, as no doubt Nintendo can & will kill how this works via an update...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Oh & as much as I wanted an XL before, I want one even more now. They look sooo much better :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

is there anywhere in dublin that sell these cards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ufc pro wrote: »
    is there anywhere in dublin that sell these cards?

They're not even for sale yet, be a couple of weeks at least!

sorry i meant r4 cards in general?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Finally going to get around to flashing my Nintendo DS (been talking about it for ages) this one here will do the job perfect?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

ufc pro wrote: »
    sorry i meant r4 cards in general?

Ds supergames on Facebook I get all mine cheap and with warrenty based in kildare

excellent thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Just messaged them there. What's their prices/postal details like for a DSlite R4 do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Dwaegon wrote: »
    Just messaged them there. What's their prices/postal details like for a DSlite R4 do you know?

All I know for blank cards he only does them in bulk of 10 for 180e with 8gb chip which is very cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

So I'd have to buy 10? Yeesh! Just got a message saying he's all out anyway. Shall try elsewhere. Any shops that might sell them in Dublin? (I heard of one of those internet cafe/phone shops that sells em, but not sure where..)

Dwaegon wrote: »
    So I'd have to buy 10? Yeesh! Just got a message saying he's all out anyway. Shall try elsewhere. Any shops that might sell them in Dublin? (I heard of one of those internet cafe/phone shops that sells em, but not sure where..)

i think there is a place in the ilac centre that does them, a chinese guy!

Advertisement