Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company LMO

Options
  • 20-05-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know how long it could possibly take for a company to recieve the LMO once they have applied?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭bongomad

mine took roughly 5weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

bongomad wrote: »
    mine took roughly 5weeks

Was that from when your employer applied for the LMO or did they already have an open LMO? When was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭bongomad

Was that from when your employer applied for the LMO or did they already have an open LMO? When was this?

i think they had lmo's and just had my name added to it canadian service check, just got it! sent away for it 5weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

I'm actually trying to find out how long for a company to actually apply for an LMO, don't think there is any real answer but a rough estimate would do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

The application form takes about 5 minutes to fill out, but they've to advertise the position for 10 days before they apply. Then the processing takes 4-6 weeks usually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭DeclanClune

Guys, in our experience, the LMO takes approx 10 - 12 weeks to be processed by CIC. That is from when the applciation is submitted (post advertising).

Thanks,
    Declan Clune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Guys, in our experience, the LMO takes approx 10 - 12 weeks to be processed by CIC. That is from when the applciation is submitted (post advertising).

Thanks,
    Declan Clune
    From personal experience, a letter explaining the urgency of the position being filled it'll be 5-6 weeks

Advertisement