Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lattice Tower transportation

Options
  • 20-05-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I wonder if anyone has any experience of shipping a second hand tower from the UK? Can anyone recommend me haulage firms that will? What sort of price am I looking at? Any information would be valuable. Thanks
    R
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭Popular Hardback

One possible option if you're stuck is assuming this is a fairly large tower, there's a lot of small Irish operators doing car transport between here and the UK, I believe the going rate for a car, depending on where it's going in Ireland is €300-400. You could try some of them, and also ask the motoring forum. Maybe the transport forum could help as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

if its a long thin package then some of the groupage hauliers could add it to a load already coming over.

if its a full lorry load on it's own? then it's gonna be expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Redmine

thanks guys. I've tried to get a few quotes online. Of course the other option is go over & get it, but I'm not sure if it's worth doing yet

Advertisement