Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens barber/stylist In Dublin City Centre?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey guys (and girls),

I've got a graduation coming up soon and want to get a nice haircut in the City.

Im 22 and I've got longish short hair with the back and sides shaved to about a number 4 or 5.

I'm just looking to get the top of my hair trimmed and the fringe (which I currently put to the right) cut a bit.

I'm just wondering if someone could recommend a good barber/stylist? I'm unsure whether I should go to a place like Peter Mark or Toni and Guy or just a regular barber.

I'm willing to spend about €20-40 or so.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Bedford Stuy or The Merchant Barber, both in Temple Bar. They're proper barbers who can style hair as well. Most of my guy friends would go to one of the other.

Advertisement