Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France Spain spots

Options
  • 20-05-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi this is not strictly a surf question but,
    Im planning a motorcycle trip down the west coast of france and into northern spain, maye be portugal too. I am interewsted in o where are the best surf spots and surf towns to check out on the way, places with a good athmosphere, nightlife & somehwhere where you can rent minmals, i looking for spots to kick it back and relax for a few days or/amd
    Also where are the must see breaks along the route ??? (ailleens/mullachmore type places)
    Cheers

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Never been to the area myself but Mundaka springs to mind as a place to visit:

mundaka40bongsp06karen_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

The areas around Biarritz are also a must-visit for such a tour. Lots of other surf spots along the atlantic coasts

Advertisement