If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42" phillips base pedestal wanted

Options
  • 20-05-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hi im looking for a base stand for my phillips 42" tv.. model nunber pf 3312/10 seriel number: unico 748026831 can u tell me if u have any or know where i could get one?

regards
    annmarie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

eiregal74 wrote: »
    hi im looking for a base stand for my phillips 42" tv.. model nunber pf 3312/10 seriel number: unico 748026831 can u tell me if u have any or know where i could get one?

regards
    annmarie
    Hi Annemarie.

Thanks for the enquiry.

I have spoken to Philips in the UK and unfortunately due to the age of the TV, Philips do not carry this in stock as a spare item any longer.

Sorry but it looks like maybe a second hand TV or maybe call one or two of the repair agents like MF services to see if they may have one floating around.

Sorry we couldn't help on this one.

Thanks

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eiregal74 wrote: »

regards
    annmarie
    MF in Dublin or Cork will almost def be able to get one for you from an ex repair unit - they hold a great stock of Philips pedestals - you can get them on 1890.555.777 - ask for Gary or Eddie and tell them we sent you and they will look after you - great guys!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24 eiregal74

Hay guys..

Thanks a mill I give them a bell n keep u posted. .

Annmarie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Happy hunting.

Hopefully they'll get you sorted with one.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.