Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alkaline Trio Irish Dates

Options
  • 20-05-2013 10:04pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Alkaline Trio
    Ireland and Northern Ireland, you've been on our minds, and now you are on our schedule. It's been way too long. We're looking forward to bringing some of this to you soon. Tickets onsale Friday.

Dublin - Aug 26th (Academy)
    Belfast - Aug 27th (Limelight)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

This better be true...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sleepingghost

Nothing on Ticketmaster yet. Would be an awesome gig

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    This better be true...

It came from their FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

The site for the Belfast Date also have it listed on their website....will probably head to both dates. One of my favourite bands and been too long since I seen them live. Also glad it's in the Academy, always preferred it as a venue to the Ambassador.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tickets €24 including booking fee go on sale this Friday at 9am!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Tickets €24 including booking fee go on sale this Friday at 9am!!

Feck thats cheap so id imagine very low key/no support, defo headin to this as I never seen them live before.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

This is excellent!!! Been far too long since I seen them, even longer since I seen them in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Feck thats cheap so id imagine very low key/no support, defo headin to this as I never seen them live before.

Yeah they're only over here cause of the Reading/Leeds dates, so yeah, support is usually nothing special.

Might get a ticket closer to the time if this doesn't sell out, would love to go but Monday is such a pain for me.

Advertisement