Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Autosmart Products

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Truckermal wrote: »
    I normally call to the depot. .

Where is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Where is it?

Head up past the Topaz at the Airport roundabout and take the first right into a industrial estate and they are on the right, ring me if your going up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Truckermal wrote: »
    Head up past the Topaz at the Airport roundabout and take the first right into a industrial estate and they are on the right, ring me if your going up..

Thanks got into them via Facebook, can only supply me 5L drums so no good to me unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Phoole

Thought I'd bump this post.

I bought a car in the UK last year and they gave me a small drop of Autosmart Air-freshener in a bottle as I commented on how nice it was. Anyone know if I can get it here, anywhere by mail or in Dublin? Its available on eBay but I'm pretty you can't post Aerosols overseas.

If anyone knows a rep, can you PM me his number?

Thanks! :)

Phoole wrote: »
    Thought I'd bump this post.

I bought a car in the UK last year and they gave me a small drop of Autosmart Air-freshener in a bottle as I commented on how nice it was. Anyone know if I can get it here, anywhere by mail or in Dublin? Its available on eBay but I'm pretty you can't post Aerosols overseas.

If anyone knows a rep, can you PM me his number?

Thanks! :)

Any idea what type was it? Cool, Bubble gum or the berry??

You should have a local rep in Dublin that you might be able to call to or organise to meet him somewhere.

Newtown90 wrote: »
    Any idea what type was it? Cool, Bubble gum or the berry??

You should have a local rep in Dublin that you might be able to call to or organise to meet him somewhere.

Unfortunately I can't remember the fragrance. Going by smell it was Bubblegum, berry or tropical - something fruity :) . I've found a car accessories crowd in Belfast who sell it so I'm hoping to get up there some time soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Autosmart-Dublin-Midlands-1425648684403138/

If you get in contact with these lads I'm sure they'll help!

Newtown90 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/Autosmart-Dublin-Midlands-1425648684403138/

If you get in contact with these lads I'm sure they'll help!

Oh nice work... thank you mate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Lads,

How do you know when the Autosmart lads have their truck in Dublin?
    I'm not sure how this crowd work? I would like to try a few of their products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

There are a few reps across the country!
    Give them a call and they'll let you know where they'll be or when they'll be in your area.

Advertisement